Accomplish Health is a technology-enabled healthcare company focused on treating patients with obesity. We are a virtual clinic that treats the underlying medical conditions that cause obesity. We're building technology for improving patient care and operational efficiency, with value added services such as remote patient monitoring, telehealth, and nutrition programs.
Our mission is to make science-based weight loss safe, sustainable and stigma free. We are a remote team of mission driven veteran entrepreneurs and healthcare professionals with experience battling the disease of obesity.
Who Are You?
We are looking for a talented, entrepreneurial-minded full-stack engineer who can be a technology architect, coder, and also build and lead a development team. You have previously worked at a startup or high growth tech company, preferably a US-based company, and are ready to create an engineering organization from the ground up. You want your work to make a positive impact on the world.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience
- Track record for building full-stack applications, as coder and architect
- Experience with cloud technology, systems integrations, user interfaces, distributed systems, asynchronous programming, system design, and mentorship
- Extra points for experience with medical software and HIPAA
- Strong computer science fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures background
- Strong adherence to software engineering best practices, including agile development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, debugging, and troubleshooting
- Experience leading engineering team
- Growth mindset and a desire to learn, teach, and improve skills
- Proven experience working with company executives, communicating with teams working to deliver
- Education: B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related (or equivalent experience)
- Fluent in English
What You Will Be Doing
- Join us as our first engineer
- Build and lead a small but growing team, based in Colombia
- Collaborate with our Chief Product Officer and other company executives on building software for obesity medicine doctors, patients, and clinical/business operations
- Own the vision for how technology will be used to help further our mission, ensuring that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs
- Write high quality, well structured code
- Lead by example, push the team and mentor them to make the best technical decisions and write high quality code
Compensation, Benefits, and Resources
- Strong market compensation (combination of cash, bonus, and equity)
- Attractive benefits (including health insurance, Rappi Prime Membership + food budget, 15 days paid vacation)
- Home office setup (as needed)
- Computer equipment (as needed)
- Access to top top tier technical advisors with experience at top tech companies like Google, Uber, and Airtable
Our Company Values
- We are a remote-first, progressive, and technology focused workplace based in New York, NY, USA
- We are a mission-driven organization made up of veteran entrepreneurs and healthcare professionals with experience battling the disease of obesity
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- We care about the well being and growth of our patients, employees, and community